We need to pay the property tax not only for the reason that it’s a necessity but also as it is used for public service by the government. The procedure to pay is not a complicated one as now you can pay and calculate your property tax online. Like most other governments, the Thane municipality has this facility too. The complete procedure to check and pay the property tax in Thane is mention below.
Process to Pay Property Tax in Thane:
- Visit the website https://myptax.thanecity.gov.in/.
- You have to register there first if you are a new user.
- After that log in using your mobile number.
- Check the due property tax first by entering information like Zone number, division code, bill number, etc.
- You can now check the due amount and the option pay online next to it.
- Click on the button pay online.
- Choose the method suitable for you among the options provided there.
- After the payment is done, you will get a confirmation message on your mobile for successful payment. You will also find a payment confirmation slip on your screen; you can print it out as a proof of your payment.
- The payment of property tax can also be done by visiting the municipality manually and completing the payment in cash.
To express your thoughts and queries, use our comments section. Stay tuned with us for more such intriguing articles.