Aadhaar card is now mandatory to be linked with various things, Ration card is one of them. It is necessary and it has a lot of boons. With the linking, the people will multiple Ration cards will not be able to misuse them. So, all eligible people will get ration and the food-problem will become a bit less in our country. Ration card can be linked with Aadhaar card in both online and offline processes. The full details are mentioned below.
Online Process of linking Aadhaar with Ration card:
- First of all, visit the seeding website of Aadhaar and click on Start Now.
- You need to enter there your full address which will include district and state.
- There you can see a lot of options, choose Ration card as the Benefit Type.
- The choose the scheme name , Ration card
- You need to enter a few things there ration card number, Aadhaar number, mobile number, and email address.
- You will receive an OTP in the mobile number you had entered.
- Put the OTP in the appropriate box correctly and you will be able to see a notification application process successful.
- The processing of the application will start and after all the details are verified, you will get a notification which will mention that the linking of Aadhar card and the Ration card is successful
Offline process of linking Aadhaar with Ration card:
- First of all you had to keep the Xerox of all the Aadhaar cards as well as Ration cards of your family members.
- If the bank account is linked with the Aadhaar card, keep a Xerox copy of the passbook too.
- Submit all these documents in the ration office along with the passport sized photo of family head.
- You will get a notification via SMS once all the documents reach the relevant department.
- The documents will be processed, verified and the linking of Aadhar card and the Ration card will be done successfully.