The caste certificate is a government authorized proof that a person belongs to a certain class. There are some facilities provided by the government of India, which are only provided to the people of backward classes. To avail them, the person must have a caste certificate. To get the caste certificate in Haryana, he must be a permanent resident of Haryana. Both the online and offline process to get the caste certificate is mentioned below.
Online Application Process for Caste Certificate in Haryana:
- For the application, visit Haryana state government’s official website. You may click the link too to visit there. http://www.haryana.gov.in/.
- Check out the services section on the homepage. There you will find your desired form name for which you are going to apply.
- Click on that and you will be redirected to another page.
- You have to register here first. After completing the registration log in and click on the form for which you want to apply.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill it up with correct information and also upload the scanned copies of all required documents along with the passport sized photograph.
- When all done, submit the form.
- The verification will be done on the details which you entered.
- When everything will be found correct, your caste certificate will be issued.
Offline Application Process for Caste Certificate in Haryana:
- Visit the official website of Haryana state government or you can also click on the link http://www.haryana.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, you will find the certificate name for which you are applying in the services section. Click on that.
- Now, you will be redirected to another page.
- You will find the option on that page ‘Download forms and Instruction).
- Download the form and print it out in an A4 sized paper.
- Fill up the form by entering all appropriate details.
- Attach all required documents with the form.
- Submit it to the office of Sub-Divisional Magistrate, Haryana.
- After submission, the form will be verified and if all found correct, your caste certificate will be issued.
- Passport sized photograph
- Proof of caste
- Proof of address (Voter id card, aadhaar card, ration card, gas bill, etc.)
- Proof of age
- Family Income certificate (For OBC certificate)