The Bangalore municipality (Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike) collects the property tax so that it can provide the basic civic facilities to its people like quality roads, sewer systems, parks, light posts, etc. Here we are going to explain the citizens of Bangalore, how they can check and pay their property tax with ease.
Process to Check and Pay Property Tax in Coimbatore:
- Usually, there are two processes, the online and the offline process. The online process is a lot easier to follow.
- You have to visit http://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Enter the SAS Base Application number on the homepage.
- If entered correctly, the owner details will be displayed on the screen. Click on Confirm.
- After that, you can see the property details. Check it carefully.
- Now, it’s time to complete the payment. You can pay the tax either online or through bank challan, which you can deposit at the BBMP ward office. The online payment can be done via e-wallet, net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- After completion of payment, the payment receipt will be generated. You can take a print out of that. Follow the link http://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in/Forms/PrintForms.aspx?rptype=3 to download the receipt.
- If you face any issues while payment, click on the link to register your complaint http://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in/Forms/Complaintrequest.aspx.
- The offline tax payment can be done by visiting the BBMP and paying the tax manually. The time for the property tax payment on working days is 9 AM to 7 PM. To know more, do contact BBMP at 080-2266-0000.
If you like to share your queries and thoughts with us, you can use our comments section to express yourself. Stay tuned with us for more such intriguing articles.