In Hyderabad, the property tax is collected by the GHMC (Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation). Whether you stay in that property or had given it on rent to other people, you have to pay the property tax. Actually, its good as the property tax is used for the welfare of the city only. The payment procedure has been made easy by the municipality of Hyderabad. The complete procedure is mentioned below.
Process to Check and Pay Property Tax in Delhi:
- Visit https://ptghmconlinepayment.cgg.gov.in/PtOnlinePayment.do.
- In the box for PTI Number, enter the PTIN.
- Then, you have to click on ‘Know Your Property Tax Dues’. You will find your property details on your screen and also the amount which is due and need to be paid.
- There are three payment options, net banking, credit card, and debit card. Choose any of them and click on submit.
- Now, complete the online payment for your property tax.
- After the payment, you can print out the payment receipt for proof which you can submit to the municipality if required.
- Other than the online methods, you can pay the property tax via Mee-Seva centers, Citizen Service Centers, and GHMC Bill Collectors in Hyderabad.
- The due date for payment is the 30th of April. If you pay after that, you have to pay 2% extra as penalty and if you pay before 30th April, you will get a 5% discount.
- For checking the dues only, you can click on the link and enter the required details https://ptghmconlinepayment.cgg.gov.in/SearchYourProperty.do.
If you want to share your thoughts and feelings with us, try our comments section. Stay tuned with us for more such intriguing articles.