The yearly amount which a landowner needs to pay to the local government or the municipality is the property tax. It can be for your house, office, or any other real estate property which you hold. In India, usually it’s the municipality which imposes and collects the property tax. If you stay at Kanchipuram and want to know the process to pay your property tax, just follow the below-mentioned steps.
Process to Pay Property Tax in Kanchipuram:
- You have to visit the official website of Chennai corporation to pay the tax. You can also follow the link to visit there http://www.chennaicorporation.gov.in/online-civic-services/ptvStatus.do?do=getLoad.
- Now, you have to choose the section, Online Civic Services.
- Enter the appropriate information like Zone number, division code, bill number, etc. there.
- After that, click on the submit button to check your due property tax.
- Now, you need to mark the period for which you are going to pay the property tax.
- After that, click on the pay online button.
- Choose the amount and select the payment option of your choice to complete the payment.
- Once the payment is done, you will get a confirmation message on your mobile number and also a confirmation slip will be available on screen for print out. You can take a print out and keep it as a proof.
To express your thoughts and queries, use our comments section. Stay tuned with us for more such intriguing articles.