Sometimes while buying a property or dealing with it, we need to know the details about it as there are many fraudulent registrations of properties which we have to be aware of. But with the digitalization now, the information about a property is very easy to get. There are different systems for different states. Here we are going to give you the information on how to check the property registration in New Delhi Online.
Online Property Registration in Delhi
- First of all, you need to visit the website http://doris.delhigovt.nic.in/login.aspx. Or you can just click on the link.
- You will get various links on the left hand side like ‘Search By Name’, ‘Search Property Details’, etc.
- You need to click on the appropriate link and put all the required information over there.
- At last, you will see a visual text or captcha, put it correctly in the box and click on search.
- You will get all the information on your screen like lease deed, sale deed, and mortgage papers. The entire documentation process will be visible on your screen.