Ration Card is a legal document to get various things of our daily lives at controlled rates. The card is also one of the most valuable ID proofs for a person and is accepted in most of the government institutions. The application process is now done online by the Delhi Government and now with changing times where the use of technology is so evident, there are some more features which you can get online regarding the Ration Card.
How to Download E-Ration Card in Delhi:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website or just click on the link http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/E_RationCard.aspx.
- You will get to see a page on your screen where you have to enter details like Ration card number, Head of Family’s Name, Aadhaar Number of Head of Family, year of birth of Head of Family, and the registered mobile number.
- After submitting all this, you will get an OTP in your registered mobile number.
- You have to submit the OTP along with an Aadhaar number of any family member.
- Now you will able to download the Ration card in pdf format.
- You can take a printout of the same.
How to Check Track Status:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website or just click on the link http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/ViewApplicationStatus.aspx.
- A page will open before you there you will be able to see four options like Aadhar Number of any family member, NFS Application ID/ Online Citizen ID, New Ration Card Number, or Old Ration Card Number.
- You just have to enter any one of this.
- Now, you will be able to see the status of your application on your screen.
How to Update New Mobile Number & Change Mobile Number:
- For registering your mobile number, you have to click on the link http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/UpdateMobileNumber.aspx.
- A page will open before your eyes where you have to enter the Ration card number, Head of Family’s Name, Aadhaar Number of Head of Family, and new mobile number.
- It will be updated within 15 working days.