With the increasing popularity of the internet, every service has gone online now including the passport services. The applicants in India can now apply for passports by visiting the official PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) website. After the completion of the application, they have to choose the appointment time online. In some cases, people need to change the date of appointment due to some reasons. For them, the complete online procedure is mentioned below.
Canceling or Rescheduling Passport Appointment Online:
- Visit the official website of PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) by clicking the link http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink.
- When the site is open on the screen, you have to click on ‘View Saved/Submitted Applications’ an after that click on ‘Schedule Appointment’.
- Two options will be visible on your screen, one is ‘Reschedule Appointment’ and another one is ‘Cancel Appointment’. Choose according to your requirement.
- Any individual can choose to cancel or reschedule their appointment twice every year from the date of the application. After Cancelling or Rescheduling, a pop up will appear on the screen showcasing the number of attempts left.
- If one wants to reschedule his or her appointment, they have to click on ‘Reschedule Appointment’ and choose from the available dates. Then he has to click on the ‘Book Appointment’ option to confirm the appointment.
- After that, they can print the application receipt from the ‘Print Application Receipt’ tab. He has to carry that along with other documents to the PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) at the time of appointment.